Freedom Sports have designed a new range of sportswear called 'Gold'. They have never had a website before and Marcus Edwards the Head of Marketing would like you to produce one to promote the new range.
- Using the navigating web pages proforma evaluate one sports related web site.
You are to design three web pages to promote the new sports wear 'Gold'. The design criteria for this task are given below.
The web pages should look as professional as possible, remember to think about who they are aimed at.
- Printout drafts of your home page as you go along an annotate them.
- Produce an annotated print screen of one of your searches for information for your web site.
Design Criteria for Web Pages:
The pages should be linked to each other and be easy to navigate.
You must include contact details for Freedom Sports: Unit 3, North West Industrial Estate, Keswick, Cumbria. Tel: (01768)776654 Fax: (01768) 776655 e-mail: email@example.com
Include your new logo, information about the new brand and pictures of the product. You may also include any other information you think is relevant.
- Print the home page of your web site
- Annotate it to show the tools and html features you have used.
- Print the HTML code for your home page
- Annotate the code to show the hyperlinks and other features you have used.
- Print the other two pages in your web site and annotate them.